Why First Preferred
Plans We Have
Here at First Preferred Insurance, our process is simple and easy, we have pioneered in-house underwriting...
If you've ever been told by your doctor that you have a health condition, the last thing you...
Benefits we Offer
One of the most frustrating parts about purchasing health insurance is the uncertainty of what the actual rate will be...
- Wisconsin’s state health plan among richest
- Court Rules Against Obamacare Exchange Subsidies
- Number of PPACA Enrollees Expected to Double
- Too poor for Obamacare
- HEALTH INSURANCE DEDUCTIBLES HAVE INCREASED 42%
- 5 Myths About Canada’s Health Care System
- American Diabetes Month
- Obama Reportedly Knew Millions Wouldn’t Get To Keep Their Health Insurance But Promised It Anyway
- Obama: Health Care Reform Not About Website
- Thousands get health insurance cancellation notices
- Geography Is Destiny When It Comes To Enrolling In Health Insurance Exchanges
- Tax Day Marked Pivotal Point for Health Insurance Reform
- HIV/AIDS Insurance: What to Know About Your Coverage
- Mental Health Insurance and You
- Finding Substance Addiction Insurance Coverage
- Do You Have Ample Arthritis Health Insurance?
- Government Halts Preexisting Condition Insurance Program
- Affordable Care Act Promotes Alternative Medicine
- How Cancer Insurance Saves Your Life and Your Wallet
- The Truth Behind Diets And What To Do Instead
Easy to Apply
These plans are affordable, benefit rich, and easy to apply for. Best of all, the are no deductibles for you to meet, so plans start paying towards your care right away!
Because we specialize in working with people who have pre-existing conditions, our agents are experts in this niche, and our plans accept 98% of applicants. When you speak with an agent, you'll know during the first call if we have plans to meet your needs, who the carrier is, and what rates are available.
For more information, please CLICK HERE to fill out a quote request form, call our licensed health insurance agents toll free at (888) 251-5535, or chat with an agent using the chat icon at the top of this page.