Affordable Care Act for 2016 is NOW OPEN
Open Enrollment for 2016 starts November 1, 2015 for January 1, 2016 start date.
At First Preferred Health Insurance you will find all of the major health carriers and we offer plans nationwide. Call our office today to speak with your own personal Licensed ACA Expert Agent. Open Enrollment is not closed however we do have other options to get you covered today, so call us now toll free at 888-251-5535 to set up an appointment.
What is the Affordable Care Act?
- The Affordable Care Act puts consumers back in charge of their health care. Under the law, a new “Patient’s Bill of Rights” gives the American people the stability and flexibility they need to make informed choices about their health.
What Does it do for you?
- Ends Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions for Children
- Keeps Young Adults Covered
- Ends Arbitrary Withdrawals of Insurance Coverage
- Guarantees Your Right to Appeal
- Ends Lifetime Limits on Coverage
- Reviews Premium Increases
- Helps You Get the Most from Your Premium Dollars
- Covers Preventive Care at No Cost to You
- Protects Your Choice of Doctors
- Removes Insurance Company Barriers to Emergency Services
For more information or to get a quote please click on the link that best suits your insurance goals. We certainly look forward to helping you with all of your Health Insurance needs!
Call now 888-251-5535 and become a member of our growing family