Who’s eligible for Affordable Care Act?
Most people are eligible to use the Health Insurance Marketplace.
To be eligible for health coverage, you:
- Must live in the United States
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national (or be lawfully present). Learn about eligible immigration statuses.
- Can’t be currently incarcerated
- If you have Medicare coverage, you’re not eligible to use the Marketplace to buy a health or dental plan. Learn more about Medicare and the Marketplace.
- U.S. citizens living outside the U.S.
U.S. citizens living in a foreign country for at least 330 days of a 12-month period are not required to get health insurance coverage for that 12-month period. If you’re uninsured and living abroad under this definition, you don’t have to pay the fee that other uninsured U.S. citizens may have to pay.
At First Preferred Health Insurance you will find all of the major health carriers and we offer plans nationwide. Call our office today to speak with your own personal Licensed ACA Expert Agent. Open Enrollment is only for a short period of time so call us now toll free at 888-251-5535 to set up an appointment. Please note*** This will help ensure that your applications and subsidies will be secured by submitting them in time.
For more information or to get a quote please click on the link that best suits your insurance goals. We certainly look forward to helping you with all of your Health Insurance needs!